Doctors Category: Mumbai, Plastic Surgery Mumbai, Blepharoplasty Mumbai, Laser Surgery Mumbai, and Liposuction Mumbai
- MBBS – M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru – 1989
- MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy – Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and General Hospital, Mumbai – 2006
Area of Interest
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Non Surgical Facial Skin Rejuvenation
- Non Surgical Facelift via Radiofrequency Thermage and Fractional Lasers
- Management of Hair and Nail Disorders
- Tattoo Removal and Hair Removal Lasers
- Pigment Disorders
- Life Member – Indian Academy of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology LM/M/4437
- Life Member – Cosmetic dermatology Society (India) (LF 940
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association
- Member of International Society of Dermatology
- Not Found……
- Not Found……
Awards and Recognition
- Nominated in the category of India’s Most Admired Beauty Expert (Medical Profession) in the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave and Indian Affairs Business Leadership Award 2013 Nominations
- Awarded the WCD 2011 Scholarship to attend the World Congress of Dermatology in Seoul, South Korea – Awarded by the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL) in 2010.
- Selected for the WCD 2011 Scholarship to attend the World Congress of Dermatology in Seoul, South Korea – Awarded by the Cosmetic Dermatology Society (India) in 2010.
- Biography selected for inclusion in the 2011 (28th) Edition as well as the forthcoming 2014 edition of Marquis Who’s Who in the World, the world-renowned reference directory by the publisher of Who’s Who in America.
- Appointed by invitation by Pantaloons Femina as Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist for the Femina Miss India 2009 finalists, and as official skin care expert for Dance India Dance contestants for Zee Television channel, 2009.
- Awarded International Dermatology Fellowship for the year 2008 at the National Skin Centre Singapore under the mentorship of Professor CL Goh, Director Emeritus, Professor and Head Department of Dermatologic Lasers, National Skin Centre, Singapore. This fellowship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, professional expertise and demonstrated ability to contribute to the future research and progress of Dermatology
- Secured Runner up position in National Dermatology Quiz, West zone, from amongst 40 teams, organized by IADVL, 2005.
- Awarded merit scholarship by the Government of India, under the National Scholarship Scheme, 1994.